Starting a New Pension
We are able to help you with all aspects of pension and retirement planning. We appreciate that pensions can appear to be complex and confusing and we will seek to simplify this for you. We are able to provide advice in respect of the following types of pension scheme:
- Gibraltar Personal Pension Schemes
- UK Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) Schemes
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS)
- Qualifying Non UK Pension Schemes (QNUPS)
- Gibraltar Occupational Pension Schemes (Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit)
- UK Occupational Pension Schemes (Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit in conjunction with our strategic partner)
Starting a new pension plan – Our proposition personalised by you
This can be the most daunting of all the stages in the retirement planning process, especially for the first time. Things to consider include;
- How much should I pay in?
- How much can I afford to put in?
- Can/Does my employer contribute?
- How often?
- How is my money invested?
- How do I monitor progress?
- How often should I review the arrangements?
- When can I retire?
- How can I withdraw my money?
- What happens if I die?
There is a lot to think about and after we have sought to understand your aspirations, we will guide you through this thought process and make recommendations that are designed to meet them.